Since the Sephora sale is here, I wanted to share all of my must have daily makeup products! If you want to see how I apply them, check out my highlight on my Instagram story.
Here we go!
Primer – I have three favorites that I love. I alternate among them depending on the type of foundation/cc cream I’m using.
- Right now, I’m really loving the Supergoop Glowscreen. It has SPF 40 and is a makeup-gripping primer that gives a great dewey look. It protects from both the sun & pollution outdoors and blue light indoors. I love that it combines two products (SPF & primer) into one.
- Another primer I like using is the Tula Brighten Up primer gel. This one is super grippy and makes your makeup stay on forever.
- Another Tula one I love is the Face Filter Blurring primer. This primer has “glow particles” so I even like wearing it on its own for the gym or a day when I don’t want to wear foundation. I have a 15% off code for Tula if you use “maxieelise”.
Foundation – I alternate between a full coverage foundation and a CC Cream depending on what I’m doing. I love the foundation for days I’m shooting photos or going out at night.
- It Cosmetics CC Cream with SPF: I love that this CC Cream has full coverage but still has the benefits of a CC Cream. It also has SPF 50 which provides great protection. I use color light medium.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation: This is the best foundation ever. It gives great coverage, but it does not look like your makeup is too heavy. It lasts all day too. I wear the color Dawn.
Blush – I’ve been wearing this Hourglass blush for years. It lasts such a long time. I love how it has a glow to it combined with the traditional blush color. I wear the Radiant Magenta one.
Bronzer – The Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer is the perfect bronzed color. It doesn’t turn you orange and blends and builds super well. Another plus, it smells like chocolate!
Highlighter – The Becca Pressed Highlighter in champagne pop has been my go to since it came out a few years ago. It gives such a pop, like the name says, but still looks really natural.
- Under Eye Brightening Corrector: I love using this before I put on concealer. It helps brighten up any dark circles under your eye and creates a great base for concealer.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye: This is great if you have dry skin under your eyes. It doesn’t crease or crack and provides full coverage
- Cover FX Concealer: This is my other favorite concealer. It also doesn’t crease and doesn’t have that “cakey” look some concealers could have.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz: This brow pencil creates the perfect hair-like strokes. It’s super easy to use and looks really natural.
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel: Keeps your brows in place all day long
- Huda New Nude Palette: This is my favorite eyeshadow palette of all time! I get so many compliments when I wear it. I love all of the glittery colors on my lid, use the medium tones for my crease and darkest tones for my outer crease. They’re super pigmented and go on easily.
- Huda Nude Obsessions Palette: This palette is basically a mini version of the New Nude palette so it’s great if you’re wanting to test it out or get a less expensive version.
- Top eye: The Charlotte Tilbury liquid eyeliner is perfect for drawing a wing. The brush is so fine and makes it really easy.
- Under eye: I love this kohl eyeliner because it smudges easily. I always put a darker eyeshadow on top to smudge it out even more.
- Ilia Limitless Mascara: This mascara is amazing at lengthening and separating lashes. It won’t clump and has two sides to its brush. It doesn’t flake during the day either.
- LOreal Bambi Eye Mascara: I love this mascara for adding volume. I apply it after my Ilia one.
- Charlotte Tilbury Setting Powder: This is great to use all over your face to reduce shine and blur out any imperfections. It really gives a flawless finish.
- Fenty Pro Filter Setting Powder: I love using this powder for baking under my eyes. The lavender color is great for brightening.
Setting Spray: The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is my last step in my makeup routine. It helps your makeup stay on so much longer than if you don’t use it.
During the day:
- Supergoop Defense Refresh (Re)Setting Mist: I use this during the day to reapply my SPF. It’s so important to reapply SPF throughout the day, and this won’t mess up your makeup.
- Supergoop Invincible Setting Powder: This is another great product for reapplying SPF during the day. It’s also a setting powder so helps set your makeup.
- Tula Eye Balm: I apply this eye balm during the day to give my eyes a refresh. It gives a great cooling feeling and brightens.