GIFTS FOR THE BEAUTY LOVER:
I have a *small* obsession with beauty products. You should feel lucky you don’t share a bathroom with me. Sorry, Tyler. I frequently stalk Sephora’s bestsellers list, and you’ll always find a few beauty products on my wish list. If you’re getting a gift from me, there’s a strong chance it could be from Sephora. So today I’m sharing my top gifts for the beauty lover in your life.
13 TOP GIFTS FOR THE BEAUTY LOVER
1. Facial spray with aloe, herbs, and rosewater – I’m not sure what happens to my face during work. I guess there’s something it doesn’t like about staring at Excel spreadsheets, all day but my skin needs a refresher in the afternoon. I currently use this, but I’ve been dying to try this one, so what better time than when it’s available as a value set.
2. Stila lip stain – I am obsessed with these. I got my sister (and myself) a set similar to this last year, and we’ve both purchased full-size ones now. Pantina is my favorite, go-to color. It truly stays on all day and night.
3. Nail color set – These colors sum up my ideal nail polish colors. I’m thinking the glittery one would be perfect for NYE.
4. Dyson hair dryer – Okay, I don’t own this, but I wish I did. Everyone who has one loves it. It cuts dry time down significantly and is lightweight. If you’re willing to splurge on a beauty gift, this would be my choice!
5. L’Occitane Lotion – I always have one of these lotions in my bag to use on my hands throughout the day. They smell amazing and leave your skin feeling so soft.
6. Sunday Riley set – I use these two products every night. The Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser has been my go-to face wash for the last few months. I apply the Good Genes Treatment right after cleaning my face. I’ve tried to find other products that work better, but so far, this one is worth the price.
7. Pat McGrath Lip Duo – I just ordered this last week, and it’s already my new favorite lippie. The stain stayed on for hours and wasn’t drying at all. The lipgloss is so bronze and shimmery. They look amazing together, but you could also wear them separately.
8. Peter Thomas Roth mask set – This is such a great value!! You’re saving over $100, and you get masks to meet all your skincare needs whether it be purifying, hydrating, resurfacing, or firming. I’ve used these before, and I love them. If this is too much for you, check out the smaller version here.
9. Tarte eyeshadow palette – I am dying over these colors. They are the perfect bronzes. Hoping Santa brings this one in my stocking this year.
10. Bite Agave lip set – I use this lip balm daily. It’s so hydrating and perfect to prep your lips before applying color. It saved my peeling lips after our honeymoon. I’ve sampled the lip scrub and mask before and loved both of them as well.
11. Herbivore trio – I’ve heard great things about this all natural, toxin-free brand. This would be a great set for the environmentally conscious beauty lover in your life.
12. Stila liquid eyeshadow – This is the most glittery eyeshadow I’ve ever tried in my life. It stays on all night and is perfect for a glam girl.
13. Highlighter & lipgloss set – This is my absolute favorite lipgloss to apply over lipstains. It is super glossy and shimmery. I use this highlighter in the color opal every day but think the champagne dream color in this set would be fun for anyone.
Hope you all enjoyed my picks for the best gifts for the beauty lover! Are there any must have beauty items I should add to the list? I’m always up for a reason to try something new. Thanks for stopping by! xoxo!