Shop Sephora Sale Favorites:
You might have heard that there is a great sale going on at Sephora! I always get so excited when Sephora has a sitewide sale as most of these products can’t usually be purchased at a discount. I always make a wishlist of things I want to try while browsing Sephora and wait until a sale to purchase. I rounded up all of my top picks from this Sephora Sale which include items I’ve been using and loving and new items I’m purchasing to try for the first time. I always do my research and read reviews before trying new beauty products so if I haven’t tried any of these items, I made sure to do my research before recommending them. Some of these are splurges so this amazing Sephora sale is definitely the time to buy.
MY SEPHORA SALE FAVORITES
- Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm – I love this lip balm, and it’s my favorite one to put on during the workday. It’s so moisturizing and also adds a little color. My favorite part is the technology in it that reacts to the natural color of your lips to enhance them and give them a custom color that suits everyone’s skin tone. I typically use the original pink glow, but I’ve also purchased raspberry and love that color too.
- IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream – This stuff is holy grail! I heard a lot of bloggers rave about this product, but I didn’t think I would like a CC cream so I never tried it until I received a sample from Sephora. I rarely use my foundation anymore because I love this so much. It still provides great coverage and includes anti-aging serum and SPF 50. This is perfect for an everyday, natural look. My sister recently bought it and swears by it too! I wear the color medium.
- Stila Glitter On the Go Liquid Eyeshadow Set – I love these sparkly eyeshadows. I have the color smoldering satin which is included in this pack and couldn’t decide between purchasing that color or kitten karma when I bought the eyeshadow so if you’re new to trying these, this pack would be perfect for you. The glittery eyeshadow is my go-to for date night or a girls’ night out. My sister also loves these!
- Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Lacquer – I haven’t tried this yet, but the reviews are amazing and it is described as a high-shine gloss and long-wearing stain. I love glossy lips compared to matte, but I find that matte usually stays on better. Reviewers said this lasted all day so I’m really excited to try it. It’s a bit of a splurge so I was waiting until it was on sale to purchase it. I am trying the color boudoir which is a pink.
- Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil – I’ve tried a few other brow pencils and always come back to this one. I think it looks the most natural and is really easy to use. I love that it includes a brush on one end so you don’t need to purchase anything to use this.
- Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara – Another holy grail product! This mascara is amazing! Last time I wrote a beauty post, I mentioned I was still searching for my holy grail mascara. I definitely found it! This mascara separates lashes, gives amazing volume and never clumps or flakes.
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye – This under eye concealer is amazing. It is waterproof (yay for summer days!), and it doesn’t crease or crack. The coverage is amazing and a little goes a long way so it will last you a really long time.
- First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo – I’ve seen a few bloggers say this is the best dry shampoo ever so I am really excited to try it. The dry shampoo I’m using now is okay, but I feel like I’m still having to wash my hair more frequently than I’d like. I’m really hoping this is as good as the reviews I’m hearing!
- Foreo Luna 2 – I’ve been using a Clarisonic for a long time, and my brush is starting to get pretty gross, even after replacing the brush head regularly. I decided to do some research, and it looks like a lot of people prefer the Foreo Luna 2 over the Clarisonic I was previously using so I’m going to try it out! It’s also pretty expensive so buying it on sale is a must.
- Origins Drink Up Overnight Mask – I always use this after I travel or when I start to notice my skin is really dry. I use prescription acne medicine so my skin can get really dry from that, but if I use this mask at night, the dryness is gone in the morning.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray – This is the best setting spray! I am reordering mine during the sale because I’m almost out, and I know I’ll want more. I can tell a difference in how my makeup looks at the end of the workday when I use this spray compared to when I don’t. It definitely helps everything stay on longer.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment – I use this product nightly. It has so many benefits including retexturing and brightening skin and reducing hyperpigmentation and fine lines. It helps keeps my face clear and skin looking brighter.
- Herbivore Moon Fruit Night Treatment – I’m in need of a new nightly moisturizer, and I’m also trying to switch to cleaner products. Herbivore’s products are natural, vegan and cruelty free so I thought I would look at their nighttime products. This night treatment is known for being very hydrating and helping with signs of aging. I will keep you all posted with the results!
- Herbivore Jasmine Green Tea Balancing Toner – A few months ago I was having bad acne on my chin so I cut a lot of the products I was using until I could get my skin cleared. I think I’m finally back to normal, so I want to start incorporating more products into my routine. I’ve never used a toner before, but after researching the benefits which include, shrinking pores, restoring the skin’s pH balance, removing toxins, and reducing acne, I decided I wanted to try one. I loved everything I read about Herbivore’s products so I am adding this one to my nightly routine as well.
Shop Sephora Sale Favorites:
Sephora Sale Discount Codes:
Insider: 10% off with YAYINSIDER
VIB: 15% off with YAYVIB
Rouge: 15% off with YAYROUGE
Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping!! If you have any specific beauty topics, you’d like me to cover, let me know in the comments! xoxo!