1. Tie dye sweatpants | 2. White slides | 3. Tie dye dress | 4. Neon pink heels | 5. Tassel earrings | 6. Leopard sneakers | 7. Levi’s mom jeans | 8. Smocked top | 9. Tie dye t-shirt dress | 10. Leopard bikini top & bottoms | 11. Eyelet top |
One of my favorite sales of spring is happening right now, the Shopbop Spring Sale. I’ll include the details below, but you can receive up to 25% off of your order which is amazing because a lot of the brands Shopbop carries rarely go on sale. The sale includes some of my favorite designers like Levi’s, Sam Edelman and Sundress. Here’s a little bit more info:
I rounded up a few of my favorite finds above that include:
- Tie dye sweatpants – I love how popular tie dye is right now. All of the bright colors are perfect for spring!
- White slides – These slides are the perfect summer basic!
- Tie dye dress – Definitely check out all of the items from English Factory for even more cute spring outfits.
- Neon pink heels – Jeffrey Campbell shoes are always so fun and this pair is no exception.
- Tassel earrings – I love these Stella and Ruby earrings so much I have them in three colors. They’re the ideal accessory for spring and summer.
- Leopard sneakers – Dolce Vita also has tons of cute spring shoes right now. This leopard pair was my favorite.
- Levi’s mom jeans – This was the first pair of mom jeans that I bought, and they are so flattering. They even work if you’re petite.
- Smocked top – The detailing on this BB Dakota top is gorgeous.
- Tie dye t-shirt dress – I love this casual option for a tie dye dress. Z Supply always has the comfiest pieces.
- Leopard bikini top & bottoms – I recently discovered PQ Swim, and they have so many fun prints. If you have an upcoming vacation, be sure to check them out!
- Eyelet top – Statement sleeves are still so popular right now, and I love the feminine take on them with this top.
Here are a few more of my favorite finds from the sale: